Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Goodbye 2010


I feel so full and happy winding up classes in Alameda StudioTime for 2010! Sharing my studio with kids and adults has been so much more satisfying than I had anticipated. I really love it.
We ended this last week of StudioTime for the year with an exotic camel project and a I had a few request for a "little family" or manger scene for the younger artists. The decorated camel in Islamic tradition symbolizes Mohammed, and in the Christian tradition my thoughts went to the wise men following the star. For both projects we used cut paper, trims, ornaments, ribbons and gold and silver pens, we adorned.







Starving artists!




Thank you to all my students, parents, friends and family who have helped make StudioTime such a wonderful place!
See you in 2011.











1 comment:

  1. What charming art. They are something to always treasure.
    And......Congratulations on a whole year of classes and still loving it!

    ReplyDelete